Let's Get This Fantasy Football Season Started!

Posted On Sunday, September 13, 2009 by JakeTrain |

We were given a football appetizer on Thursday and Santonio Holmes gave fantasy football owners a lot of points on a lot of benches. Furthermore, Justin Gage became the first unofficial hot add of the week while top pick RB Chris Johnson failed to deliver. Yep, it's here and it's Sunday. Hold on tight and let's get this thing started. With the season underway a few content changes will be made here on BOXCAR Football. Read More

BOXCAR Football has grown a good amount since starting back on August 1st. As the word gets out, readership continues to grow. I appreciate those who have stopped by and look forward to the next phase of the fantasy football season. As such, the evolution of BOXCAR Football continues...

I am planning on writing up a Monday post labeled 'Fantasy Football Hangover.' This post is a holdover from my previous fantasy football blogging and will highlight some of my observations from the past weekend. Varying fantasy topics and strategy will be touched and I will also pass a few Monday Night Football notes along whenever possible. If my schedule does not allow me to get the post done on Monday, you should look for it on Tuesday.

The rest of the week is not as concrete. At this point, Hobo Soup, BOXCAR Blitz, and Fantasy Football & A Movie, will continue at my discretion. I cannot provide a specific weekly outline, but readers can expect at least one of these posts to be made each week. I have other ideas for posts should anyone become interested in contributing to BOXCAR Football.

Between the longer, meatier posts of the week will be shorter posts. Football Spikes, will reveal basic information and strategy on a fantasy football relevant topics, including my opinions and insights. The main focus of these types of posts are to keep my readers informed during the week when I cannot devtte the time to a longer, researched article.

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged. BOXCAR Football aims to be a fun informed source of fantasy football advice, strategy and analysis. I look forward to being in the trenches with you throughout the 2009 fantasy football season!

BOXCAR Football updates are also available on RSS and Twitter!

edit post