Introducing 'Fantasy Football & A Movie'

Posted On Friday, July 17, 2009 by JakeTrain |

fantasy football NFL
Alright, just another step towards getting things underway for August. In the coming week(s) we will introduce the featured posts that will run throughout the fantasy football season. Today, BOXCAR Football would like to introduce: Fantasy Football & A Movie. Read More

I know this isn't exactly a new concept but I have been trying to think of new, fun ways to bring you fantasy football content for the 2009 NFL season. Fantasy Football & A Movie will bring you the content one would expect in a fantasy football article written with the theme of a particular movie. I'm hoping it adds a little bit of fun and flavor to keep you coming back to BOXCAR Football throughout the season. I've already written the first "pilot post" and am hoping it will be received well when it's officially posted next week. I'm not sure if this will be a weekly or bi-weekly post, but it will certainly be a regular post.

Thanks for stopping by BOXCAR Football. I'm just getting this blog rolling along for the 2009 fantasy football season and would appreciate your opinions and comments! If you don't want to miss out on any of the upcoming content, you can also subscribe to my feed over on the right.

.
edit post